Assalamu'alaikum ..... Irasshai mase~~

Welcome to my writing space..
I may not be somebody but I'm someone in my life...
Feel free to give out your mind ...

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Sakit itu kifarah dosa

Assalamu'alaikum...
Well, there's just something to write..
The other day, when I was sick, just a slight fever though...(a fever that didn't come in quit a few while..let's say, about 5 months....)
When fever struck me, something knock my heart..Something tells me that ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY GOD still loves me...still there..and always be there...They say, 
'Sakit itu kifarah dosa'...
It means, Allah still care about me..still want to lighten my sins...
AND this also means that Allah missed me!! When people are sick, they tend to pray more right??
So do I ...
I've been thinking, yes I did all the 5 prayer, recite the holy Qur'an but is that enough??


Ever since I'm out of my school, I don't think, I've cried to ALLAH about my problems..


I really miss the time of crying to HIM!!! But I just can't bring myself to it now!!
Have my IMAN gone down that terrible??
when at school, crying at the very corner where there's no person near you is easy but not at home
well, you can say, I don't want people to see my tears..I'm ashamed to let people know how weak I am..
and I don't want to answer questions like - ' Why are you crying?'
But now, I seriously miss the moment where I can cry freely in front of HIM
Well, this post is merely to say, appreciate the moment when you're sick 
Because that very moment is to say, ALLAH wants to lighten your sins and misses you.

Bersyukurlah kerana ALLAH masih ingin memberi anda peluang~~

No comments:

Post a Comment