Assalamu'alaikum ..... Irasshai mase~~

Welcome to my writing space..
I may not be somebody but I'm someone in my life...
Feel free to give out your mind ...

Sunday 13 May 2012

WISH of A GREEDY LADY ..

Assalamu'alaikum ~


In this late of night, don't know why but i have a sudden urge of writing...
I kind of left this blog for quite a long time due to my work and lacking of ideas to write..
Currently, I'm accepting the offer to enter IIUM's Foundation Studies in Ecomomics while waiting for an answer from MARA regarding the loan to further study in Australia...


It's not like I'm saying, the universities in Malaysia ain't good but ...


I want to experience what does it like to be far away from the people you used to know...
I want to know how does it feel to be having a complete stranger around you...
I want to learn what's the difference between Malaysian's thinking and outsider's thinking..
I want to be able to understand the real meaning of  'a total different environment'...
I want to carry out my duty as a MUSLIM in a complete non-muslim environment..
I want to feel the loneliness and excitedness of being independant...
I want to know the feeling of not having someone to rely on...
I want to taste the sweetness of relying 100% to ALLAH..




Seriously,


I can't wait to get my head drowning in words....
I want to be busy like I used to be..
I want to have a tons of work to do..
I miss the staying up late night to finish an assignment...
and besides, being busy will at least make no room for me to think about love...
to think about being love and loving someone...
I want to achieve my dream alongside with the love from my loved ones..
I don't want to search for love as I know and believe in someone...
As to not betray my own belief, I don't want to have any space for others ...


I want to struggle as hard and smart as I could...
I want to gain experience and money as much as I could...
I want to have a bright future...
I want to fulfill my family's hope...
I want to make my deal with someone come true..
And I wish to be able to accomplish all of those stated above...


As many wish I have for myself, I wish the same for my friends...
I wish for them to live their life happily...
I wish they can keep smiling whenever the cruel side of life is revealed day by day..
I wish they can achieve their dreams..
I wish for all of us to die peacefully while holding tight to ISLAM


That's it...
The WISH of a greedy lady ~~


^_^ -,- ^_^







2 comments:

  1. hei greedy lady, akhirnya update gak blog yee :)
    i wish Allah grants your wishes, because all of them are much so similar to mine, hehe..

    ReplyDelete