Assalamu'alaikum ..... Irasshai mase~~

Welcome to my writing space..
I may not be somebody but I'm someone in my life...
Feel free to give out your mind ...

Saturday 2 June 2012

FRESHGIRL FOR UNI LIFE ~

woah!!~ today is like the last day i'm going to be non-employed..non-student !! (dah lbih kul 12 kre hari ahd dah la~)


ISNIN 4 JUN i'll be officially UIA's student...


seriously, xtau nk buat ape skang ni..
sblum nie minx maaacam2 scholarship~~
BANK NEGARA..KHAZANAH..DAN LAIN2~~
and the only thing I was called for interview is MARA...though it's just a study loan...
I choose australia for my 1st choice aaand UK for my 2nd choice...
yg sedihnye, me and my friends choose the same aand NO ONE got it !
only 1 person got it but he made it UK for his 1st choice (i think so..since this is the course MARA agrees to support him)..me and my friends were informed that people who chose that course (UK) mostly managed to get it......but as for our 1st choice??? hmm...i don't know about other school's student ..but my school...non of us got it...


It'll be one big fat lie if I said I'm not sad..not frustrated..not feeling down....  I did ... 
BUT 
How long do I want to stay unmotivated ? Forever ? Just for a study LOAN ?? hmmph.. NOT WORTH IT~


So I came up with LOTS and LOTS and VERY LOTS of good reasons of what that had happen so far..
 1 .  ALLAH know the best ... 
 2.  Maybe, my inner self ain't that strong enough to let me face the western culture ...
 3.  Maybe, my IMAN is not strong to let me go through years in a non-muslim country ...
 4.  Maybe, I won't score a very colourful flying marks .. and thus makes me HAVE TO payback quite a great sum of money ... and who knows ... My family's financial condition might not gonna be like now in the future ... so how am I suppose to pay it back ?? In debt forever ? whuuh..no no... Poor my future family (husband..kids...) 
 4. Maybe, I'll fall for western guy that is very mucho mucho handsome~ (haha..this is really one stupid thinking..)
5.  IIUM isn't that bad ~ it's an INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY~ 
                                           # International ?           - check-
                                           # Islamic surrounding ? - check-
                                           # Payable ?                  - check-


 6.  Hmm..all the goodness is inside it... ( cam iklan minuman je.. )
 7.  I can strengthen my belief in ISLAM.. in RASULULLAH ... in ALLAH through the USRAH program...and so many more~



SO NOW !! To all my dear friends that might did not get their hands on what they want , remember this,
what we want can't always be the best for us... what we don't want won't always be bad for us ~


LIFE MIGHT NOT GONNA BE AS YOU PLAN, BUT IT'S ALWAYS ACCORDING TO ALLAH'S HAND AND IT'S THE BEST FOR US ...


REGRETTING A DESICION IS GOOD ...AS THAT MAKES YOU HUMAN BUT STANDING UP FROM REGRET MAKES YOU A BETTER AND STRONGER HUMAN


RAINBOW WILL ONLY FILL UP THE HEART AFTER A HEAVY RAIN ... SO, WEAR A RAINCOAT (IMAN AND AD-DUA') AND WALK THROUGH THAT RAIN WITH PROUD


NEVER EVER RUN FROM PROBLEMS AS IT'LL ONLY MAKES US TIRED OF RUNNING ..OUR ENERGY WILL BE FINISH OF ALL THOSE RUNNING AND SIGHING ... SO START DOING THINGS TO SOLVE THAT PROBLEMS...IT'S BETTER TO RUN OUT OF ENERGY SOLVING SOMETHING RATHER THAN RUNNING AND LEAVING IT UNSOLVED


(ala, macam main game gak...spatotnye kene bunuh zombi2..tapi kalo dok lari memanjang..time out..energy skit..zombi sume masih mengejar2...kite gak yg kalah akhirnye kan ?? )


TO ACCEPT (REDHA) SOMETHING IS GOOD ... BUT NEVER EVER ACCEPT AND NOT DOING ANYTHING (PASRAH) ... 


THE BEST WAY - ACCEPT IT, AND THINK OF A WAY TO MAKE WHAT HAPPEN A WIN FOR US .. ( jdikan ape yg jadi sbagai penggerak utk lebih berusaha..)




# oukay~ it seems my philosopher mode is turn on ! haha
 hope this can put anyone out there that have a problem to turn on their energy (you'll need very much energy to fight you know ?~)


UIA ~~ HERE I COME ~~ ( hoping sgt bi'ah die sme cm skola lme..klo lagi bgus ..lagi mantap!!~)

1 comment:

  1. Betul cakap awak. InsyaAllah, Allah knows the best for us :) Goodluck dekat UIA!

    ReplyDelete